About Me

My photo
I was raised in Southern California by my very hardworking first generation Korean parents. I graduated from University of CA, San Diego in early 2007 and instead of pursuing more education or finding a suitable 9-5 career like my traditional parents raised me to do, I decided my newly found love for snowboarding would direct me to pack up my things and I moved to Breckenridge, Colorado. I snowboarded Colorado for three winters and surf-traveled parts of the world during the off seasons. After those wonderful years, I decided to leave snowboarding and start up a relationship with surfing again but this time in a completely different setting. This is why I'm currently living in Southern Taiwan, surfing everyday and teaching English part time to support my love affair. I love board sports and I love to travel. Life's grand when the two go hand in hand.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Puppy Update

For those of you who are curious about what happened to the puppy that unexpectedly became our responsibility, I have good news.  We found her a home!

We had her for a few weeks, named her Binglang which is Mandarin for betelnut, got her shots, checked and cleaned.  She was beginning to show signs of a cute little domesticated puppy and it was harder and harder for us to not attach ourselves.  We really wanted to find her a home but it was starting to look almost impossible.  It was tough to realize that we might have to put her back on the street eventually, whenever we decided to leave or move again. 

One evening at the beach, we ran into an acquaintance who just got a puppy.  He moved here with his wife and little daughter.  After mentioning how we had a puppy and we were looking to find her a home, he shows a little interest and agreed to come by the house later that week to see her. 
We were confident that he would take little Binglang because she's so cute.  He came by with his family and when his little daughter got off of the scooter and saw Binglang, she snatched her up and proclaimed, "My puppy!"

After all, I'm glad that Adrienne convinced us to rescue Binglang, we saved a puppy and she will have a good life.  Rest assured though, we will not be picking up anymore puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment